Profile 30 x 5 mm, sharp corner, L. 2000 mmcod. 1PR0030V0X005V0L2000
Anisotropic pultruded carbon fibre rod with solid section, with high tensile strength and high flexural strength epoxy resin matrix along the main axis.
Exceptional stiffness/lightness ratio, resists chemical and salty environment corrosion.Extraordinarily stable even under changing temperatures, highly resistant to friction and wear.
Antistatic thanks to its high electrical conductivity.
Field of application
Excellent for use in the industrial sector and in automation, in hobbies, in building, in farming, in fabric reinforcement (sails – technical fabrics), in optical and measuring instruments, in precision movements, in aeronautics as a replacement for metals or rigid parts.
Easily coupled to metals and wood by gluing or using dedicated metal joints.
We recommend couplings with a female metal part and a male pultruded rod part, leaving a few tens of mm of air to allow excellent adhesion between the parts by inserting epoxy resin.
Examples of application:
- machine frames
- parts or frames for instruments
- highly resistant light shelving
- robotized mechanical hands
- optical, measuring and printing machines
- automatic machines and warehouse – shelving
- multi-axis robots, palletizers, sideshifters, crate filling machines, grippers
- sails – nautical applications