Square tube 50 x 50 mm, thickness 2,8 mm, L. 2000 mmcod. 2TQ0050V0X050V0LI000
Anisotropic pultruded carbon fibre rod with hollow section, with high tensile strength and high flexural strength epoxy resin matrix along the main axis.
Exceptional stiffness/lightness ratio, resists chemical and salty environment corrosion.Extraordinarily stable even under changing temperatures, highly resistant to friction and wear.
Antistatic thanks to its high electrical conductivity.
Field of application
Excellent for use in the industrial sector and in automation, in the construction of frames, machine parts, reinforcements, in optical and measuring instruments, in precision movements, in aeronautics as a replacement for metals or rigid parts.
Easily coupled to metals using aluminium or steel joints and epoxy resin and/or with suitable dedicated mechanical couplings.
We recommend couplings with a female metal part and a male pultruded rod part, leaving a few tens of mm of air to allow excellent gluing between the parts by inserting epoxy resin.
Examples of application:
- machine frames
- modular structures – racks - gazebo
- parts or frames for instruments
- highly resistant light shelving
- robotized mechanical hands
- optical, measuring and printing machines
- automatic machines and warehouse – shelving
- multi-axis robots, palletizers, sideshifters, crate filling machines, grippers
- sails – nautical applications